Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as management of economic, social and ecological impact is a part of TENEX’s strategy of long-term success in the context of sustainable development.
In practice, TENEX regards CSR as not only strict obedience to the applicable legislation and contractual obligations, but also as operation in accordance with common ethical norms, achievement of commercial goals exclusively by means of unrestricted competition, assurance of economic efficiency, social justice and ecological safety.
TENEX builds up its CSR policy applying the principles of transparency and respect to the interests of the stakeholders, while aiming to integrate these principles into its corporate culture by making them a part of the employees’ informal values.
The priority areas of CSR for TENEX are:
- shaping trustworthy partner relations with the stakeholders
- introduction of modern resource saving technologies and appliance of the best practices in the field of ecological management
- promotion of ecologically safe technologies
- consideration of the staff interests and investment into the human potential development
- sponsorship of ecological and social programs and projects
- volunteer blood donation and corporate charity
- promotion of CSR principles in the business community and the supply chain.
Detailed information on economic, ecological and social activity of TENEX is available in the Company’s public annual reports.