TENEX acts on the principle of information transparency in regards of all stakeholders.
Voluntary disclosure of information (including its economic, social and ecological activity aspects) promoting development of a full image of the Company is generally conducted in both Russian and English with the use of communication channels corresponding to the subject and content of such information.
Basic principles of TENEX’s information policy are:
- fairness and neutrality — usage of information channels equally accessible to all interested parties; providing equal opportunities to obtain the information
- regularity and timeliness — setting of timeframes; system approach and steadiness in distribution of information
- promptitude and accessibility — meeting the minimum terms of significant information sharing with the interested parties; use of the information channels with free, unburdensome and inexpensive access for the interested parties
- trustworthiness and completeness — veracity of the shared information that is to be sufficient to fully understand the disclosed facts or events; voluntary disclosure of data on economic, social and ecological aspects of the Company’s activity apart from the one subject to obligatory disclosure
- sustainability and consistency — reasonable balance between transparency and protection of own commercial interests; prevention of ambivalent or false comprehension of information
- security — prevention of unsanctioned dissemination of commercially sensitive, insider or other information subject to protection according to current legislation.
Authorized employees compile and distribute information in the order set by the local regulatory acts.
TENEX does not comment on rumors and groundless assumptions.